Wednesday 8 March 2017

We All Need A Mermaid Blanket



What is this Bewitching Bargain blanket ?

This amazing blanket looks cozy and comforting and I think we all should have a mermaid blanket to embrace this mystical creature and relax with our imagination ! It's 100% plush polyester and machine washable. 

Where can I buy this Bewitching Bargain blanket ?

You can find this beautiful mermaid blanket  on Amazon (by clicking on Mermaid blanket text) and having a look at it! It's an amazing deal! This blanket could be yours for $21.99 CDN! Now that's a Bewitching Bargain you can't say no to! I know my credit card didn't !


**Bonus Entry** Into my 100 Visa Gift Card (must be a blog subscriber)

Leave me a comment if you would buy this Mermaid Blanket and why!


Love as always,

No comments:

Post a Comment